Fremont House Fire

Fremont House Fire
Created by kblakeslee on 12/27/2012 7:13:03 PM


A Fremont home was damaged by fire yesterday afternoon. The fire deparetment was called to a home on County Road 540 North near 600 East at around 2 PM.  When they got there, they found heavy smoke coming from the structure. They say the fire started in a wood burning stove and burned through to the upper floor of the home.  Nobody was hurt, and the fire was put out in about a half-hour.print
Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | EEO
Copyright © 2014 WOWO 92.3 FM | 1190 AM
Sponsored Links http://www.etruth.com - http://deals.etruth.com - http://marketplace.etruth.com - http://jobs.etruth.com - http://classifieds.etruth.com/ - http://apartments.etruth.com - http://autos.etruth.com