Woman, Boy Rescued from Apartment Fire

Woman, Boy Rescued from Apartment Fire
Created by khavens on 5/10/2013 8:14:00 AM


NEW HAVEN (WOWO): A woman and her young son are safe after an early morning fire in New Haven. Around 2:30 this morning, firefighters were sent to Cameron Court Apartments. While a fully engulfed fire was ripping through the living room.The woman hustled to a back bedroom and waited. When police arrived she dropped the toddler about 20 feet to an awaiting officer. The woman climbed down a fire ladder. The apartment suffered extensive damage. Investigators say the woman left candles burning when she went to bed. She had been trying to air out the residence after a grease fire Thursday night in that same apartment.

print
Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | EEO
Copyright © 2014 WOWO 92.3 FM | 1190 AM
Sponsored Links http://www.etruth.com - http://deals.etruth.com - http://marketplace.etruth.com - http://jobs.etruth.com - http://classifieds.etruth.com/ - http://apartments.etruth.com - http://autos.etruth.com