The Fan VSN
Fill Up Fridays
Running For St Jude's Childrens Hospital
Fort Wayne Morning News with Charly Butcher
The Pat Miller Program
Money Talk with Chris Moore
Your Money With Mike
Mutual Fund Show
Fort Wayne Komets
Marketing and Advertising Career
Penny Pitch Application
Lit Candle Left Unattended Causes Major Damage to ...
Lit Candle Left Unattended Causes Major Damage to New Haven Home
Created by kmiller on 12/26/2013 7:14:46 AM
NEW HAVEN, Ind. (WOWO): A New Haven home suffered major damage after an early morning fire caused by a lit candle left unattended. New Haven Adams Twp. Fire & EMS crews were called to a fire on Meter Drive near Moeller Road around 1:11 A.M. and got to the scene to find heavy smoke and flames coming from the home. The freezing temperatures and high winds made it difficult at times to fight the fire. No one was home at the time. One firefighter suffered a minor injury and was taken to a hospital. The amount of damage made it difficult for investigators to determine the origin and cause of the fire. Fire crews left the scene at 4:42 A.M.
Copyright © 2014 WOWO 92.3 FM | 1190 AM