Local News

Fire Causes Heavy Damage to NW Fort Wayne Home

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): The Fort Wayne Fire Department responded to a report of a structure fire just before 1:00 on Saturday afternoon.  When firefighters got to the home on Bedford Downs Drive near Goshen and Cook Roads, they found heavy smoke and fire coming from the front of the home.

The firefighters entered the home and found the fire in the bedroom area.  Everyone who was inside the home had escaped before the fire department got there. Investigators said damage to the home was heavy. No injuries were reported.

Related posts

Two detained after Fort Wayne Bank Robbery

Darrin Wright

Fort Wayne House Fire Caused by Burning Candle

WOWO News

Burmese Democracy Leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, Urges End of Sanctions

Kayla Blakeslee