Fox National

65 Ships Redirected, 4 Disabled During Iranian Port Blockade, CENTCOM Says

Silhouette of an aircraft carrier at sunset in a harbor, emphasizing military strength.

(FOX NEWS) — U.S. Central Command said Tuesday that 65 commercial ships have been redirected and four have been disabled so far during the military blockade of Iranian ports.

“USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) continues operations in the Arabian Sea, including enforcement of the U.S. blockade against Iran,” CENTCOM wrote on X alongside a photo of the aircraft carrier.

The U.S. military blockade went into effect on April 13.

CENTCOM announced Friday that a U.S. fighter jet disabled the vessels M/T Sea Star III and M/T Sevda as they were trying to violate the blockade.

Related posts

Starbucks Claims Widespread Support for CEO’s Call to Boycott Campaign Donations

WOWO News

Apple Says Former CEO Steve Jobs has died

WOWO News

Rubio Lays Out Trump’s Phase 1 And 2 Demands In Iran Negotiations

Fox News

Leave a Comment