Local News

Equipment Overheats at Summit Transmission, Sends Smoke out of Building

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Fort Wayne fire crews were called to Summit Transmission early Tuesday morning on report of a fire at Summit Transmission. However, when firefighters got to the scene, around 12:15 A.M., they found smoke coming from an overheated piece of equipment. Crews shut down the power and cleared the smoke from the building.

Related posts

Crash closes portion of I-69

Darrin Wright

Police Investigate Walgreens Robbery

Kayla Blakeslee

Municipal primary elections among ballot issues today

Darrin Wright