Local News

Huntington County Officials Seek Flood Damage Reports

HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WOWO): Huntington County officials say the flooding situation in the county is improving. However, there are still several flooded areas and roads that are damaged from flooding. 

The county is also still seeking flood damage reports. By submitting a damage report online, the county can take the information to state and local officials so that flood damage assessments can begin. 

If enough damage is reported, residents can receive FEMA assistance for their flood damage. 

You can contact the Huntington County EMA office at 260-358-4870 or online at HCEMA@huntington.in.us for more information or assistance.

Related posts

Police looking for two persons of interest in connection to fatal crash

Caleb Hatch

Friday night shooting turns into a murder…

Kayla Blakeslee

Indiana cities named among top cities for remote work