Indiana NewsLocal News

Mobile home fire suffers $50,000 in damage after fire in Angola

Photo supplied - Angola Fire Department

ANGOLA, Ind. (WOWO): A mobile home suffered heavy damage after a fire in Angola.

Photo supplied – Angola Fire Department

Flames broke out just before 8:00 p.m., Friday night at the residence located at 1205 W. Mill Street Lot 40. Once fire crews with the Angola Fire Department arrived on the scene, they found heavy smoke throughout the entire home. It took them roughly 30 minutes to bring the blaze under control. Luckily, no injuries were reported.

Meantime, fire crews tell WOWO News, the home suffered $50,000 in damage. The cause of the blaze was determined to be an accidental electrical fire caused by heat tape.

 

Related posts

NCAA to order Notre Dame football to vacate 2012-2013, 2013-2014 season records

Tom Franklin

Noble, Steuben among counties getting $80-million in INDOT grants

Darrin Wright

Indiana has a lot at stake in health care subsidy lawsuit…

Kayla Blakeslee

Leave a Comment