APIndiana NewsNational News

Twitter reacts to the 2nd Presidential Debate

WASHINGTON (AP)  Mike Pence is standing by Donald Trump, saying he never considered leaving the Trump ticket.

Following the latest presidential debate, Pence said Monday that he believes Trump is sorry for the crude and predatory language about women captured in a 2005 video that became public last week.

Pence told Fox News that Trump “stepped up” during the debate: “He showed humility. He showed strength. He expressed genuine contrition for the words he had used” in the video.”

He later told CNN that he never considered dropping off Trump’s ticket. He said: “It’s the greatest honor of my life.”


What is the internet saying about the debate last night?

 

People love this man:

Related posts

Bicentennial trust preserves more than 11,000 Indiana acres

AP News

Severe weather likely Monday evening

Kayla Blakeslee

Man Convicted of Kidnapping Daughter Gets 40 Years

Kayla Blakeslee

Leave a Comment