Ft. Wayne MarketIndiana NewsLocal News

None injured in mobile home fire

(Jeff Bowman/WPTA)

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): A mobile home suffered extensive damage in a fire Sunday night.

The Fort Wayne Fire Department was called to a double-wide at the Carrington Pointe neighborhood at about 9:15pm after neighbors spotted flames coming from the home. Two adults and a child managed to get out safely by the time firefighters arrived, and the fire was under control within a half-hour but not before significant damage had been done.

Firefighters determined the blaze had been started by the improper disposal of grilling ashes.

The home’s occupants received assistance from the American Red Cross.

Related posts

Last Day for Americans to Choose Health Care Plan

WOWO News

What Home and Store Owners Should Know about the Snow

Kayla Blakeslee

Indiana GOP Elections Chief Candidate Faces Fraud Questions

AP News

1 comment

Shannon meade March 15, 2021 at 8:52 am

Where can I donate clothes, toys and material items to the family? I’m in their neighborhood. Ages of child and sizes. So sad but so happy they are safe!!!!!

Reply

Leave a Comment