With this year’s election being among the most contentious in memory, many will be on the lookout for voter fraud. President Trump has warned of fraud repeatedly, especially concerning mail-in ballots, and both sides are accusing the other of intimidation.
If you suspect voter fraud, report it to your state or territorial election office. You can also report it to:
- A local FBI office
- A local U.S. attorney’s office
- The Public Integrity Section of the Department of Justice’s Criminal Division
If you witness or suspect voter intimidation or suppression, there are three ways you can report it:
- Contact your state or territorial election office
- Contact the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice
- Use the Election Complaint Report online form
Polls are open in Indiana from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. today.