Local News

FWFD Extinguishes Fire on South Wayne Avenue

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Fort Wayne firefighters extinguished a kitchen fire at a home on the 3700 block of South Wayne Avenue late Monday afternoon.

According to a press release, the fire was a result of unattended cooking activities and resulted in heavy damage to the kitchen and smoke damage throughout the home.

A teenage occupant safely evacuated and the firefighters assisted evacuating 2 cats.

Related posts

Town Hall Tonight For Mayoral Candidates

Mike Wilson

Stabbing Suspect Arrested

WOWO News

Pence to visit Fort Wayne in campaign stop for Trump 2020 reelection bid

Brian Davis