Local News

House Fire on Westview Drive, Ruled Accidental

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): A house fire on Westview Drive is ruled accidental, due to an electrical issue.

Fort Wayne fire crews were called to the house fire at 2826 Westview Drive around 2:00 p.m., Monday afternoon. Once on the scene, they found flames coming from the first floor. They brought the fire under control within 30 minutes and no injuries were reported.

It was later determined that the home had been recently vacated and was unoccupied.

Related posts

Thai Restaurant Opening at Former Atz Location

Kylie Havens

Auburn Music Festival raising money for DeKalb players’ families

Darrin Wright

Fort Wayne to receive $50M in COVID relief

Darrin Wright