Local News

Kosciusko Fire Victim Identified

Officials in Kosciusko County have identified a body located in the rubble of a house fire on Chapman Lake.  The victim is identified as 65-year-old Stephen T. Hall of Warsaw.  The body was apparently burned so badly that X-ray and dental comparisons had to be used to make a positive I.D.  After an autopsy, the medical examiner concluded Hall died from smoke inhalation and burns. Investigators believe the fire in the home started as the result of a space heater that was in use in the basement to that out frozen pipes.

Related posts

Road Work Continues On Crescent, East State

Josh Williams

Good Samaritan May Have Saved Driver’s Life

WOWO News

Competency hearing for Ingram set for July 6th

Darrin Wright