FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO) – The community recycling drop-off site at the Sam’s Club on Lima Road will temporarily close beginning Saturday, June 23.
The parking lot will be resurfaced, with the project expected to last between 2-3 weeks.
Residents who usually recycle at the Lima Road site should take their recyclable items to an alternative community drop-off location in Allen County, as listed below:
- Stellhorn Village (4522 Maplecrest Road)
- United Refuse (5000 Smith Road)
- Kroger’s Southgate Plaza (281 Pettit Avenue)
- Leo-Cedarville (14701 Schwartz Road)
- Moneroeville (110 1/2 South Street)
For more information, call the Allen County Department of Environmental Management at (260) 449-7878 or follow ACDEM on Facebook for updates on the resurfacing project at Sam’s Club.