Local News

Family Escapes House Fire in Fremont

FREMONT, Ind. (WOWO): Early Wednesday morning, emergency crews in Fremont responded to a fire at a home on W North Street, that according to our partners in news at 21 Alive. Officials say flames were visible in the home's second story, and that it was under control within about 10 minutes. A family was sleeping in the house at the time of the blaze, but all were able to escape without injuries. The fire seemed to have started in the chimney.

Related posts

130 guests evacuated due to fire at the Hyatt Place Hotel

Kayla Blakeslee

Missing 17-year-old Boy Found in Fort Wayne

Kayla Blakeslee

L3Harris to build weather satellite sensors in Fort Wayne

WOWO News