Indiana News

Fate of People Charged in Indy Blast to be Decided

A prosecutor says he expects to decide within six weeks whether or not to seek the death penalty against the three people charged in connection with a deadly explosion that devastated an Indianapolis neighborhood. The Marion County Prosecutor says his office will review the case and make a recommendation before a February 12th hearing. Murder and other charges were filed last week against Monserrate Shirley, her boyfriend Mark Leonard and his brother, Bob Leonard, for the November 10 blast that killed two people.

Related posts

INDOT Staffer in Ethics Case Seeks New Work

Kylie Havens

Indiana road task force looking for new ways to fund projects

Network Indiana

Indiana Withdraws Support for Fertilizer Plant

Kayla Blakeslee