Local News

House Fire Next to Fire Station

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Fort Wayne Firefighters were alerted to a reported house fire next door to Station 17 when the next door neighbor knocked on their door. He told firefighters that his house was on fire. After they started investigating, they found the fireplace and surrounding area on fire. They put the fire out and started clearing smoke from the house. No one was injured, and all three residents evacuated themselves before crews got to the scene. The house had minor smoke, fire, and water damage.

Related posts

North Side Candy Store to Close

Dean Jackson

Leaf crews to wrap up central neighborhoods Saturday, extra pass coming to northern neighborhoods

Kayla Blakeslee

City Councilmen Talk Taxes

Kayla Blakeslee