Local News

New Details into Death of 12-year-old Boy Found Dead inside Syracuse Home

SYRACUSE, Ind. (WOWO): WOWO News has learned new information into the death of a 12-year-old boy. Last Saturday, Skyler Spore was found dead inside his Kosciusko County residence on Washington Street in Syracuse. An autopsy was conducted by the Kosciusko County Coroner, but the cause of death for the boy is pending toxicology tests. However, authorities say his death appears to be consistent with Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

At the time of his death, it was reported that two gas powered generators were found inside the home and now it appears to be the primary source of the poisoning. The investigation into the boy's death is still ongoing. A final cause and manner of death will be released by the Kosciusko County Coroner’s Office when all test results are complete.


Related posts

Man Rescued From Water In Fort Wayne


Vera Bradley Releases Latest Financial Status

Michael McIntyre

NE Indiana City’s Former Mayor Dies at 89