FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Fort Wayne fire crews were called at 7:52 Wednesday morning to a medical office on Dupont Circle Court after tenants smelled natural gas. Firefighters were notified that construction crews working on Auburn Road hit a gas line and had notified Nipsco. Crews evacuated the building for precaution and also evacuated staff at another medical office after an odor was detected there, too. The exit ramp from 469 to Auburn Road, southbound Auburn Road at Dupont Circle, and Auburn northbound at Wallen Road were all closed while Nipsco worked to make repairs. The two medical offices have been cleared and reopened.