Local News

House Fire on S. Hanna

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO): Fort Wayne fire crews responded to reports of a house on fire on S. Hanna Saturday night.

Once firefighters arrived, they found flames in the rear of the home. Crews also found and took out a dog still alive inside the home.

<span style=”font-size: 18px; color: black;”>The fire was extinguished and no one was home at the time of the blaze. No injuries were reported and fire crews determined the cause of the blaze was faulty electrical wiring.

Related posts

One critically injured after motorcycle crash in Fort Wayne

Darrin Wright

Overnight traffic crash leaves one with critical injuries

Brian Davis

Fort Wayne man facing child exploitation charges in Colorado

Darrin Wright