FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WOWO) – Through the support of the AWS Foundation, Science Central will host another AWS Special Abilities Day on Saturday, Nov. 3.
In order to be inclusive to everyone within the community, Science Central will make the following modifications to exhibits and programming during the event:
- Lower ambient sound levels
- Increased light in areas that are usually dark
- Access to listening devices
- Less crowded environment
- Extra staff on hand
- Additional demonstrations with extra tactile stimulation
- Access to a private changing table
- Access to a quiet room
The program is free with pre-registration to members of the community with special abilities, though the event is open to the public.
AWS Special Abilities Day will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information on the event or to register, visit sciencecentral.org.